Please note: Due to a rather nasty bug that I found yesterday, the version I sent to Apple on Monday had to be recalled and a new version submitted. When I do that, Apple moves me to the back of their review queue. This means that, barring a Valentine’s Day miracle, my iOS friends will be seeing this update sometime next week instead today. I’m sorry about that, but the bug was bad enough that I had to squash it right away. I’ll post again when I see the iOS version has gone live.
Since Google and Amazon don’t have a multi-day review process, my Android friends get the most recent build today.
Again, sorry about the delay. I just felt that an explanation was in order. Now onto the version notes!
- Get a free Valentine’s Day gift for a limited time.
- You may now change the color of the number on a die to any color that you have purchased. Because Charcoal Black was the default number color, Charcoal Black comes with golden yellow (the default base color) instead.
- When you roll dice, the totals shown when they stop are now bold.
- Taping the Character Sheet Quick Access button now resets the cup. This reduces the taps required to change dice sets to two.
- Tapping the cup now loads the active Character Sheet and then opens the active Test or Pool for editing. This change reduces the complexity of creating and editing Tests and Pools.
Character Sheet improvements:
- The pencil button in the Character Sheet now enables you to create Notes, Stats, Tests, and Pools.
- New elements now appear at the top of the list instead of the bottom.
- The interface for editing Character Sheet elements has been improved.
- Elements from a Character Sheet can now be copied and pasted. To copy an element, slide the element button to the left.
- When any Character Sheet element is created, it is given a default name instead of prompting you to name it. You may change the name by pressing and holding the button.
- Character names are now edited by touching and holding the current name on the Character Sheet.
- Fixed issue that prevented the die colors from scrolling if you touched an unpurchased color.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Notes in the Character Sheet list from updating properly.
- Fixed issue that prevented user from referencing Group numbers higher than 9 in equations.
- iOS: Fixed issue that caused your data to become corrupted if you your service provider transferred all files to a new iPhone.
- Google Play: you no longer need to go to the in-app store to reinstall purchases; this step is performed automatically when you install the app on a new device.