Version 1.2.4 is now live on all supported platforms.
This update is mostly bug fixes; the only new feature is that if you press and hold a Character button in the Module menu, you can change its name without opening the Character Sheet.
- Fixed bug that caused app to crash when attempting to access Character placement menu when there were no Characters available to place
- Fixed bug that caused short Character Sheets to become corrupted when exporting
- Fixed bug that caused app to crash if user attempted to export a Module containing a Map with no content
- Fixed bug that prevented borders around terrain from being deleted correctly
- Improved icon for deleting terrain
- Characters may now be renamed by pressing and holding the specific Character in the Module menu.
Coming up next: I’m adding some Tudor style terrain tiles and a window in 1.2.5. More on this soon.