Version 1.2.5 has been released on all platforms.
In addition to fixing bugs, I’ve been adding tiles to the map editor.
- Tudor style walls added to Advanced Map Editor
- fine wooden floors added to Advanced Map Editor
- windows added to Advanced Map Editor
- characters may climb through windows
- Play mode can now be launched from any character in edit mode
- fixed bug that prevented dice pools from being added to rolls properly
- fixed bug that prevented the last tile in a room from being deleted
- fixed issue that caused tile menu to close if the device tilted while the menu was open
- fixed some typo errors in character sheets
Here is a screenshot from an iPhone 5 showing the new tiles including the Tudor walls, the wood floor, and the windows: