- How do I share a file? Files must be shared from Dropbox. Before you can email a file you must first upload it to your Dropbox using the app. This will create the folder structure necessary to share the file. When you click the share button, you will be prompted to choose a file that you previously uploaded.
- Where is my shared file stored? Documents are shared from the sender’s Dropbox account. You must have a Dropbox (free or business) account to share a document from this app, but you do not need a Dropbox account to receive the document. To find a file you uploaded to Dropbox, look in the “Apps” folder for a folder called “LOURPG”.
- Why doesn’t my email have a hot-link to the shared file? Some email clients don’t display hot-links properly. Ask the person who sent you the file to try again using a different email client, if they see the hot-link when they create the email then you will see it when you receive the email. We hope to provide a more elegant solution to this problem in the future but for now we are dependent on the email client used by the person sending.
- I clicked the link that says it will open the app and load the document but nothing happened! Be sure that you have the app installed on the target device. If this doesn’t work contact us at the link at the bottom of the page.
- I clicked the link to load the file and the app opened but the document didn’t load! Most likely, the person who sent you the link deleted the file from their Dropbox or renamed it. The link is dependent on that file staying in their Dropbox until you have downloaded it.
- If I share a document with someone, do I need to keep the document in my Dropbox forever? No, just until the other person downloads it.
- How can I get this great app? You can download it from these fine stores: iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore.
Notice: Steelman Games LLC and it’s employees do not condone the illegal distribution of copyrighted material. It is up to the user to ensure they are in compliance with copyright laws of their country. Do not use Legend of Us products to distribute copyrighted material unless you own the copyright.